“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it…”
Wise words from Yeezy… and completely fitting, being that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the 10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.
Click ahead to see who else made the list!
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, his most in-your-face album to date, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s epic 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s latest, “this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions.”
“It’s the Hip Hop Sgt. Pepper.”
No one man should have all that POWER!
To read more, pick up the latest issue of People — on news stands now!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!