Kanye West Tops People’s 10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far!
“I’m living in that 21st century, doing something mean to it, do it better than anybody you ever seen do it…”
Wise words from Yeezy… and completely fitting, being that the rapper/fashion mogul has topped People Magazine’s list of the 10 Best Albums of the Century… So Far.
Click ahead to see who else made the list!
Kanye’s My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy, his most in-your-face album to date, featuring the hits “Runaway,” “POWER,” “Monster” and “All Of the Lights,” sits atop People Magazine‘s Best Albums of the Century list.
Other albums that made the top ten include Coldplay‘s break out album A Rush of Blood to the Head, Radiohead‘s Kid A, OutKast‘s SpeakerBoxxx/The Love Below, Adele‘s epic 21, Jay-Z‘s The Blueprint, Justin Timberlake‘s FutureSex/LoveSounds, Erykah Badu‘s Mama’s Gun, Amy Winehouse‘s seminal album, Back to Black and Vince Gill‘s These Days.
People says of Yeezy’s latest, “this ranks as his masterpiece, an audacious vision of truly fantastical proportions.”
“It’s the Hip Hop Sgt. Pepper.”
No one man should have all that POWER!
To read more, pick up the latest issue of People — on news stands now!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′
- Radio.com Presents the 2014 Eventful Fan’s Choice Awards
- Enter To Win: Ariana Grande at MSG
- Listen to Queen’s ’80s Collaboration with Michael Jackson, ‘There Must Be More to Life Than This’
- Iranians Who Made Tehran ‘Happy’ Video Sentenced to Six Months in Jail, 91 Lashings