Backstreet Boy Has $120K In Jewelry Stolen
Backstreet Boys singer Brian Littrell reported $120,000 in jewelry went missing from his hotel this weekend.
Littrell and his wife Leighanne were staying at a hotel in Stone Mountain, Georgia. It wasn’t until they checked out of the hotel that his wife realized she left her jewelry in the room.
The jewelry missing includes two rings, a 6 carat canary diamond wedding ring worth $110,000, and a pair of earrings.
Littrell told reporters from wsbtv.com, “It was kind of weird how it happened and how fast.”
His wife agreed. “I kept my rings on the bedside table. We left the room and 15 minutes I came back and they’re gone,” she said.
Police said they’re working a stolen property case but Littrell hints at the case being closer to solved.
“We were going to leave and come to find out there was a person, not to be named, on the housekeeping staff [who] had one ring we were looking for and one of the earrings.”
The couple is devastated about the loss as Littrell designed both his wife’s engagement ring and wedding band.
Meanwhile, Backstreet Boys fans are showing their support.
— Kat (@KaT2824) March 5, 2012
@KaT2824 I hope so too. We were so proud of Baylee this weekend, but to have my wives ring stolen put a damper on it. This is a sad chirp;(
— Brian Littrell (@brian_littrell) March 5, 2012
Thank u everyone for all your kind words Gonna go get some rest knyte chirpsters sigh…..
— Leighanne Littrell (@LeighanneReena) March 5, 2012
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set