Jersey Shore Baby Update: Snooki and Jionni To Tie the Knot?!
First comes pregnancy speculation, then comes engagement rumors, then comes Snooki with a baby carriage?
That’s not how I remember that childhood taunting phrase, but in the life of Nicole Polizzi–anything goes.
A couple weeks ago, we learned that the 4’11 fist pumping guidette has a mini Snooks in the oven. Now sources say that she and boyfriend Jionni LaVelle are engaged. According to People.com, a close source says that not only will the couple be expecting their first child together, Jionni is supposedly going to put a ring on it.
Back in January, Snooki told PEOPLE “I know he’s the one so I know the ring’s gonna come soon.”
“I’d just rather, you know, stay at home on a Friday night and hang out with my boyfriend than go to a bar and you know, drink.”
Someone call the Jersey state jail, I think they might have the real Snooki.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch
- Robin Thicke and Pharrell Williams to Face Marvin Gaye’s Family in Court Over Alleged ‘Blurred Lines’ Ripoff
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion