Adele keeps on breaking records. Her latest coup has taken her hit single “Rolling In The Deep” all the way to the top of the digital sales charts. Billboard announced it is officially the second biggest selling digital song of all time and the biggest ever by a female artist. This means Adele’s track has officially outsold work by Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Madonna, and a host of other female stars.
“Rolling In The Deep” has cumulative sales of 6.68 million tracks, trailing behind the Black Eyed Peas who have sold 7.82 million copies of “I Got A Feeling.” This knocks Lady Gaga’s “Poker Face” to third place with 6.62 million in sales.
San Diego based remixer Carlos Serrano released his mashup of Adele’s “Set Fire To The Rain” and Daft Punk‘s “Something About Us” to the Internet. “Set Fire To The Rain” is currently setting fire to the charts and this mashup offers a soothing, electronic-tinged spin on Adele’s latest hit single.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’