After thanking her fans for their support on her current tour, Avril Lavigne debuted a video for “Goodbye.”
“Here it is my Little Black Stars! My special video to thank you for an amazing Goodbye Lullaby year! Love you guys! xo,” she writes on her Website.
Filmed in Los Angeles at the Chateau Marmont by her friend Mark Liddell, the video begins with Lavigne entering an empty apartment.
Dressed in a chic leopard print coat, the video follows Lavigne going through her suitcases to pick out the perfect outfit for the evening for someone who never shows up. The mostly black and white video demonstrates Lavigne’s more sensitive side as she is left alone on the floor crying at the end of the night.
In an interview with Rolling Stone, Lavigne asserts that her latest release, Goodbye Lullaby was not a breakup album. The album was produced by her ex-husband, Deryck Whibley of Sum 41.
“Deryck is the most talented person I know. He produced, mixed, played guitar and bass,” she said. “I wouldn’t say it’s a breakup record. It’s about life. I went into it with a mind-set of not trying to write hits. People will make assumptions, but they’d be surprised what certain songs are about.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!
- Classic Songs That Gained New Life In 2013
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′