Justin Bieber’s Mom To Publish Inspirational Memoir
While Bieber’s history growing up in low-income housing in Ontario is well-documented, his mother’s stories of drug addiction and teenage pregnancy are less well known. But that will change in the fall when Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber‘s mother, publishes her memoir: Nowhere but Up: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom.
In Nowhere but Up, Mallette discusses in detail becoming addicted to drugs and alcohol, losing her faith, attempting suicide, and getting pregnant at age 18. But hers is a redemptive tale and the book’s description indicates that you can expect a happy ending, promising:
“For those who feel unlovable, there’s always love. And for those who believe they’re a lost cause, there’s always room for another chance.”
The memoir will be released by Revelle Books, a Christian publisher.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House
- Beyoncé’s New Song ‘Ring Off’ Is a Tribute to Her Mom
- Metallica Unleash ‘Enter Sandman’ on Fourth Night of ‘Late Late Show’ Residency: Watch
- Bruno Mars & Mark Ronson Do Everything Wrong in ‘SNL’ Teaser: Watch