While Bieber’s history growing up in low-income housing in Ontario is well-documented, his mother’s stories of drug addiction and teenage pregnancy are less well known. But that will change in the fall when Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber‘s mother, publishes her memoir: Nowhere but Up: The Story of Justin Bieber’s Mom.
In Nowhere but Up, Mallette discusses in detail becoming addicted to drugs and alcohol, losing her faith, attempting suicide, and getting pregnant at age 18. But hers is a redemptive tale and the book’s description indicates that you can expect a happy ending, promising:
“For those who feel unlovable, there’s always love. And for those who believe they’re a lost cause, there’s always room for another chance.”
The memoir will be released by Revelle Books, a Christian publisher.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition