John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Thursday featured Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Jenny Lewis Performs ‘Just One of The Guys’ on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Spoon’s New Album, ‘They Want My Soul,’ Is Streaming
- Karen O Goes Swimming in ‘Rapt’ Video: Watch
- Lea Michele of ‘Glee’ Fame Joining ‘Sons of Anarchy’ as a Guest Star
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Coldplay Frontman Chris Martin’s Best Live Acoustic Performances