John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Thursday featured Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album
- Interview: Mike Rutherford Looks Back on Genesis, Ahead to Mike + The Mechanics
- Bruce Springsteen to Perform Stand Up Comedy Set at Stand Up for Heroes
- Nick Jonas Can’t Help Getting ‘Jealous’ Over Real Life Girlfriend, Olivia Culpo in New Video: Watch
- Patti LaBelle Allegedly Ordered Bodyguard to Beat Cadet, Who Now Says He Suffered Brain Damage in Incident
- Neil Diamond Shares ‘Nothing but Heartache,’ the First Song from Upcoming ‘Melody Road’ Album