John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Thursday featured Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Q&A: Joel Madden of Madden Brothers and the New Revolution of ‘We Are Done’
- Sam Smith: Tinder is ‘Ruining Romance’
- NFL Asks Coldplay, Katy Perry & Rihanna to Pay to Play 2015 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Elizabeth Arden Reports Losses After Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift Fragrances Tank
- Taylor Swift’s 1989: An Odd Year for Pop Music 25 Years Ago
- Pharrell’s GRAMMY Hat is Off to the Newseum
- U2 Album Still Rumored for 2014, Featuring Multiple Big-Name Producers
- Listen: Tony Bennett and Lady Gaga Duet on ‘I Can’t Give You Anything But Love’
- Enter To Win A Trip To Miami To See Demi Lovato Live!
- Jim James, Marcus Mumford, Elvis Costello & More Take on Bob Dylan’s ‘Nothing to It’