John Legend Covers Bruce Spingsteen’s “Dancing in the Dark” on Fallon
The soulful R&B singer and multi GRAMMY Award winning John Legend appeared on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon Wednesday night to contribute to Springsteen Week with a performance of Bruce’s mega-hit “Dancing in the Dark.”
Where’s Courtney Cox?!?!
Even without Monica swinging her hips to the beat, Legend’s performance of Springsteen’s 1984 hit was unique and very well done with the help of house band The Roots.
Legend’s performance follows Springsteen’s on Monday and Kenny Chesney’s on Tuesday. Thursday featured Elvis Costello, with Bruce and the E Street Band returning on Friday to celebrate Jimmy Fallon’s three year anniversary as host of Late Night.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- The Cutest Kids of NYC Comic Con This Year
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Celebrity Weekend Envy: Guess Who Got To Hang Out With Oprah & More!
- Drink All Scotchy Scotch Scotch You Want Because A Will Ferrell Themed Bar Has Opened In NYC
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos
- Amy Poehler and Jack Black Sing Classic Bette Midler Tune
- Watch 5 Seconds of Summer Sing Nickelback A Capella
- Watch Pharrell Endorse Hillary Clinton: “It’s Time For A Woman”
- Dr. Dre Dreams of European Tour with Eminem, Kendrick Lamar and Snoop Dogg