Jim & Kim’s Office Space: Camp Memories
Did you go to summer camp when you were a kid?
I remember going every summer to CYO Day Camp in Queens and drinking bug juice and the different color bathing caps for the swimmers that told the lifeguard how deep they were allowed to go in the pool.
Right now parents are signing up their kids for summer camp and we decided to put our co-workers in the spotlight and find out their camp memories…
It’s time for another Jim & Kim’s Office Space, where we ask our co-workers to delve deep into their pasts and this week we asked them…
What camp did you go to and what is your best memory?
Our favorite? One co-worker donned a bandana mask and grabbed a squirt gun to hold up his fellow camp goers…
What about YOUR camp memories? Share the best(and worst) with us in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia