Happy Birthday, Justin Bieber!
Today, Justin Bieber turns 18. From appearances at the Oscars to numerous collaborations within the music industry, here’s a look at some of his biggest moments over the years.
Bieber made a cameo in Billy Crystal’s opening monologue at the Oscars last weekend. Joking that he was “here to get you the 18 to 24 demographic,” Crystal responded “Is Biebs the young Sinatra or am I nuts?”
Far East Movement recently teamed up with Bieber for “Live My Life.” The energetic track showcases danceable beats and Beiber asserting “I’m gonna live my life.”
Justin has come a long way since he uploaded his first video on YouTube. Watch the music video for his hit single “Baby” featuring Ludacris.
Just because it’s his birthday, doesn’t mean he’s the only one receiving presents. Bieber has a special birthday gift to his fans as it’s been revealed that the first single from his forthcoming album, Believe, is due for release March 26.
The track, written with Mike Posner, is titled “Boyfriend.” He tells Ellen DeGeneres “Boyfriend” is about talking to a girl saying, “if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go.”
A new single isn’t the only present for the fans. Hallmark recently partnered with the birthday boy for a new line of greeting cards. The cards debut next month and feature innovations including lights, songs from the singer, motion and pop-up displays.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia