Happy Birthday, Justin Bieber!
Today, Justin Bieber turns 18. From appearances at the Oscars to numerous collaborations within the music industry, here’s a look at some of his biggest moments over the years.
Bieber made a cameo in Billy Crystal’s opening monologue at the Oscars last weekend. Joking that he was “here to get you the 18 to 24 demographic,” Crystal responded “Is Biebs the young Sinatra or am I nuts?”
Far East Movement recently teamed up with Bieber for “Live My Life.” The energetic track showcases danceable beats and Beiber asserting “I’m gonna live my life.”
Justin has come a long way since he uploaded his first video on YouTube. Watch the music video for his hit single “Baby” featuring Ludacris.
Just because it’s his birthday, doesn’t mean he’s the only one receiving presents. Bieber has a special birthday gift to his fans as it’s been revealed that the first single from his forthcoming album, Believe, is due for release March 26.
The track, written with Mike Posner, is titled “Boyfriend.” He tells Ellen DeGeneres “Boyfriend” is about talking to a girl saying, “if I was your boyfriend I would never let you go.”
A new single isn’t the only present for the fans. Hallmark recently partnered with the birthday boy for a new line of greeting cards. The cards debut next month and feature innovations including lights, songs from the singer, motion and pop-up displays.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo