Chris Brown Reveals New Cover Art and “Fortune” Release Date
Chris Brown has revealed the artwork for his upcoming album, Fortune, and explains why you’ll have to wait until May to get a copy of your own.
[Album art after the jump]
In usual fashion, Brown took to Twitter to make his big reveal concerning his fourth studio album.
“I hope this album shows growth and positivity to all my fans and will inspire them to live life to the fullest!!! #FORTUNE,” he tweeted out to his 8 million-plus followers. “The reason for May 8th is so you (the fans) can have more music to make ur decision on if u want #FORTUNE”
On his new album cover, a bespectacled Chris Brown poses in a sleek blue suit, alongside futuristic symbols–apparently meant to represent “F-O-R-T-U-N-E” (see below).
“They are amazing,” she said. “I can’t wait to see our ideas together…I can’t wait to be a puppet and let them show me how I should be looking.”
–E. Parker CBSLocal/New York
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Can Women Be Beautiful and Funny? Hollywood Execs Still Not Sure
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran
- Britney Spears Recreating the ‘Oops I Did It Again’ Cover with Her Sons Will Make You Feel Old