Watch Gorillaz, James Murphy and Andre 3000’s New Video “DoYaThing”
Last week, Gorillaz, LCD SoundSystem‘s James Murphy and Outkast‘s Andre 3000 debuted their collaboration “DoYaThing.” Part of Converse’s “One Song…” music series. The track brings together the three artists in a fun and unique way.
“I’ve had a lot of dreams come true, and not all of them have been very savory, but this is definitely one of them. Gorillaz – Andre – James Murphy. It’s a perfect cocktail, complete with its own little umbrella,” said Murdoc of Gorillaz. “I like the whole Three Artists. One Song idea. Gorillaz are all about collaboration, so it seemed like a perfect fit.”
Today, the trio released the music video for “DoYaThing.”
The animated video follows a character as he wonders throughout his dilapidated house to find questionable characters behind each door he opens, body parts falling out of the cupboards, and a mysterious masked man in the refrigerator handing him food. Not to mention, a bowl of ears to add to his breakfast routine. As the video comes to a close, he is handed a notice of eviction and after seeing the house from the inside, he looks relieved.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- 5 Facts We Learned About Kodaline’s New Album ‘Coming Up for Air’
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Win a Trip to See Mumford & Sons in NYC: Play Pingo
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You