Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Coldplay Take on Body Acceptance, Ballet in ‘True Love’ Video: Watch
- Radio.com Minimation: The Who Can’t Escape Their Fans
- ‘Zombie’ Who Bit Man During Arctic Monkeys Set at Lollapalooza in Police Custody
- Win Front Row Tickets To The Fresh Fall Fest
- Enter To Win: New York Zipline Adventures
- Miley Cyrus Banned From Performing in Dominican Republic
- Katy Perry and Riff Raff Team Up for ‘This Is How We Do (Remix)’
- Scott Weiland Locked Up In the Studio, Not Jail, Contrary to Previous Reports
- British Band You Me at Six is Happy to Pay to Play Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Shake It Off’ Video Director Mark Romanek Fires Back at Racism Allegations