Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Chris Brown Arrested Following Allegations of Threat with Gun
- Lena Dunham Discovers what Ariana Grande’s ‘Side to Side’ is About
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Jimmy Eat World Premiere New Song “Sure and Certain”
- Chris Brown Investigated by Police at Los Angeles Home
- Alicia Keys To Honor Clive Davis At 13th Annual Black Ball Benefit In NYC
- Flea, Tom Morello, Other Performers Pay Respects to Gene Wilder
- Apollonia Appears at ‘Purple Rain’ Celebration
- Sporty Spice Explains Why She Skipped the Spice Girls ‘Reunion’
- Justin Bieber Has Just Been Credited with Eight Guinness World Records