Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Girlfriend Details Alleged Abuse
- Macklemore Reveals How He & Kesha Became Fast Friends
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Artist Details the Pop Star’s New Ink
- Niall Horan on Mom Being His Biggest Fan
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Sam Smith: ‘I Feel Just as Much Woman as I am Man”
- Taylor Swift Teases ‘…Ready For It’ Video with Nude Suit, Cyborgs
- #OnTheList: Why Unrequited Love Sucks… 6 Songs to Count the Ways
- Paris Jackson Lends Vocals to Cousin Austin’s Performance: Watch
- Demi Lovato & Luis Fonsi Tease New Collaboration