Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- LL Cool J Talks GRAMMYs, Kendrick Lamar and Rock Hall
- Ethan Hawke Plays Chet Baker in ‘Born to Be Blue’ Trailer
- Watch the Trailer for New Cameron Crowe Series ‘Roadies’
- Adele Shares ‘Vogue’ Cover
- Cold War Kids Up Close & Personal
- Win Tickets For Barenaked Ladies at Central Park Summerstage
- ‘Death Cab for Yeezy’ Mashup Album Chills Out Kanye Fans
- Kanye West Responds to Alleged Taylor Swift Diss
- Taylor Swift’s Brother Throws Kanye Sneakers in the Trash
- Did Kanye West Make Taylor Swift ‘Famous’?