Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack
- Drake’s Latest Tattoo is a Portrait of an Iconic R&B Singer
- Rupert Grint Really is Ed Sheeran
- Ed Sheeran Honored by Songwriters Hall Of Fame
- Hell To the No!: NYC is Officially the Most Expensive City in the U.S.
- Nicki Minaj and David Guetta Join Forces again for ‘Light My Body Up’