Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Macklemore Teases Kesha Collaboration
- Green Day Debut Anti-Trump Video for ‘Troubled Times’
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 7 Inspiring Tracks from James Arthur’s ‘Back from the Edge’
- Dave Matthews & Tim Reynolds Announce 2017 Tour Dates
- Drake Approves of Sasha Obama’s Fashion Choices
- Idina Menzel Announces 2017 Tour Dates
- Skrillex Rejoins from First to Last for New Song ‘Make War’
- Chance the Rapper, Alicia Keys, Diddy, More Recreate ‘I Have a Dream’
- Radiohead Announce 2017 U.S. Tour
- The Killers Discuss ‘Heavier’ New Music