Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Taylor Swift & Beyonce Are Among Forbes’ 100 Most Powerful Women
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Remixes: Ranked
- Liam Payne Continues Love for Oasis By Covering ‘Wonderwall’ in Mexico: Watch
- Jason Derulo & Jennifer Lopez Star on New Song ‘Try Me': Listen
- Interview: Andy Grammer Talks Real-Life Temptation Behind ‘Honey, I’m Good’
- Win Tickets To Up Close & Personal With Nate Ruess
- Justin Bieber Brings Sexy Back With Rendition of Boyz II Men’s ‘I’ll Make Love To You’
- Radio.com Minimation: Slash Performs with Michael Jackson, But Doesn’t Dance
- Win Dinner For Two On Spirit Cruises
- U2 Worried Their Tour Was Already Over When The Edge Fell Off the Stage