Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’
- Rihanna Teases ‘Sledgehammer’ Music Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Rocks ‘B is for Book’ on Sesame Street
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Mean Mechanic’
- Tom Hiddleston’s Mom (Allegedly) Loves Taylor Swift