Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs
- Adam Levine Goes Psycho in Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video: Watch
- Pharrell Williams Draws from Manga, Video Games for ‘It Girl’ Video: Watch
- Rock in Rio Comes to Vegas: Metallica, Linkin Park, Taylor Swift, No Doubt to Headline
- Lady Gaga After Tel Aviv Show: ‘The World View of Israel is Just Not Reality’
- Sam Smith Offers a Day in His Life with ‘Restart’ Video: Watch