Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Style Files: Selena Gomez Launches ‘Rock Chic’ Adidas NEO Summer Collection
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Prince, Warner Bros. Announce Partnership, ‘Purple Rain’ Reissue
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown