Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’
- Watch Pharrell’s Fantasy Video for ‘Marilyn Monroe’
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’
- Kim’s College: Leo DiCaprio, Blue Ivy & Broadway
- Johnny Weir at the Derby, Katy Ruins a Birthday Party & No Will & Grace Reunion: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Win Tickets to R5
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video