Report: Whitney Houston’s Death Will Be Ruled an Accident
Due to Whitney Houston‘s troubles with drug use and her ongoing, unhealthy relationship with Bobby Brown, many people speculated the worst in regards to the cause of her death.
But one thing is now certain, her death was not a suicide or a calculated plan by someone else.
It was just a tragic accident.
A source close to the investigation has informed E! online that there is no evidence that would indicate foul play or a suicide.
“She had no marks on her body whatsoever to indicate a struggle, and she was the furthest thing from trying to kill herself,” said the source, though the LA County Department of Coroner will not comment on the matter, due to the ongoing investigation.
The official cause of death won’t be declared until the toxicology report is complete, but that could be in the hands of the Beverly Hills Police Department within the next week.
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- These Nuns Really Want to Stop Katy Perry From Doing This
- Joe Manganiello Is Not Ashamed To Admit He Loves The Backstreet Boys
- Freddie Mercury Gets a Good Laugh at Kanye West’s Cover of ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’
- Andrew McMahon Sings Stories for His Daughter on ‘Cecilia and the Satellite’
- Good News AC/DC Fans, You Can Now Stream The Band’s Catalog on Apple Music
- ‘Terminator 2′ is an Adorable Movie When Voiced by Children
- Enrique Iglesias’ Summer: From Smearing Blood on Himself to Minor Traffic Violations
- 13 Funniest Tweets on the Disastrous #AskELJames Twitter Q&A
- Rihanna’s Bad Girl BET Awards Moment Was Completely Staged, Obviously
- ‘I Am Chris Farley’ Documentary Trailer Might Make You Tear Up: Watch