Either you love Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi, or you hate her. There’s no in between. But she’s about to lose whatever respect she had from people after she reveals her secret pregnancy.
Why would she lose fans?
And why exactly is MTV freaking out over this?
Though the 24-year-old has denied she’s expecting, sources say the ‘Jersey Shore’ guidette is indeed pregnant and is roughly three months along.
According to sources, the reality star has already brokered a deal to announce the news on the cover of Us Weekly after she shopped the story to several celebrity magazines.
However, sources tell Page Six that MTV is worried about how to manage the news, given that Polizzi’s hard-partying, booze-swilling ways have just been turned into a ‘Jersey Shore’ spinoff with Jenni “JWoww” Farley, which has begun shooting in New Jersey.
“MTV went into crisis mode after they found out,” the New York Post quoted. “They’re trying to hide it because it would greatly affect the creative direction of the show,” the source said.
The untitled new show has just begun taping and focuses on the ladies’ relationship as friends and roommates — and whatever adventures come their way.
Do you think Snooki is pregnant? If so, will it be fun to see her as ‘Sober Snooki’ on her new reality show? Let us know in the comments below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adele Shouts Out Leicester City After Premier League Victory
- Drake’s ‘Views’ Production Credits Broken Down
- Stone Temple Pilots Deny Auditioning Scott Stapp
- Watch Prince Cover David Bowie’s ‘Heroes’ Weeks Prior to His Death
- Watch Kevin Hart, Big Sean and More Lip-Sync Rihanna’s ‘Work’
- Watch Jay-Z and Blue Ivy Dance Backstage During Beyoncé’s Formation Tour