Adorable Hollywood couple, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have added a mini Affleck to the family!
During a 2010 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show Ben Affleck lamented his lot as the dad of two girls, “I have three women in the house. … I get to be wrong three times a day,” he joked.
Well the wrong days are over… I think.
Ben and wife Jennifer Garner welcomed a new little bundle of testosterone to their family. Baby boy Affleck joins big sisters Seraphina, 3, and Violet, 6, in the Hollywood family.
Garner told Jay Leno back in January that she and Ben knew the sex of the baby, but they weren’t quite ready to share with the viewing public.
Now all we need is for Matt Damon to have a boy so he and Ben can reunite in the making of Good Will Hunting 2.0!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly