Adorable Hollywood couple, Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner have added a mini Affleck to the family!
During a 2010 interview on the Ellen DeGeneres Show Ben Affleck lamented his lot as the dad of two girls, “I have three women in the house. … I get to be wrong three times a day,” he joked.
Well the wrong days are over… I think.
Ben and wife Jennifer Garner welcomed a new little bundle of testosterone to their family. Baby boy Affleck joins big sisters Seraphina, 3, and Violet, 6, in the Hollywood family.
Garner told Jay Leno back in January that she and Ben knew the sex of the baby, but they weren’t quite ready to share with the viewing public.
Now all we need is for Matt Damon to have a boy so he and Ben can reunite in the making of Good Will Hunting 2.0!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kim’s College: Mila Kunis, Channing Tatum and the Spice Girls
- Shia’s Big Mouth, Lindsay’s Troubles & Jennifer Aniston’s New Roomie: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Disney Princess Palace Pets
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake