Can You Find a Date for This Woman? Melissa Braverman Talks Dating and Finding the Right Man in NYC…
Take it from a NYC gal…it’s not easy to find a guy these days.
I can’t tell you how many times I have heard “but there are so many men in the city, why can’t you find one?!” It’s like the death nell of single girls…
You’re smart, you’re pretty, how come you’re still single?
It’s not as easy as you think to meet a special guy! When I finally met my boyfriend, it was a completely random meeting and I was totally not looking to meet anyone. And I am sooooo thrilled to not be dating anymore.
Our very own “Carrie Bradshaw,” city blogger and dating anthropologist Melissa Braverman is asking for your help in finding a good man.
Do you know one? She’s leaving it in your hands…
Melissa made a New Year’s Resolution to “Just Say Yes!” and is asking people to play matchmaker and nominate a date for her, with some requirements of course!
The man must be single and between the ages of 27 and 47.
Melissa is going on a series of blind dates set up by total strangers. Check out her blog, Single Gal in the City, to nominate a date for Melissa!
This morning we chatted with Melissa about everything she’s been doing with her new “project”…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Big Boi Hops on Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Remix: Listen
- 5 Things About ‘The Interview’ from Someone Who Has Seen It
- Game of Thrones Author Offers to Screen ‘The Interview’ at His Movie Theater
- George Harrison, Bee Gees to Receive GRAMMY Lifetime Achievement Awards
- An Animated Questlove Chases Patti LaBelle and Fried Chicken: Watch