“This is also “21’s” ninth consecutive week at No. 1 — the most in-a-row frames at No. 1 since the “Titanic” soundtrack racked 14-straight in 1998,” Billboard reports.
Released just over a year ago, 21 has sold 7.65 million copies in the U.S — an impressive feat for the young singer. The former Rolling Stone cover girl told the magazine of the inspiration behind her album. It’s no secret that many of the tracks were inspired by a break-up with her boyfriend.
“He was artistic, but not romantic,” she says. “We’d just bicker over a cup of tea or the fact that my lighter wasn’t working.” Nonetheless, Adele says, “He made me an adult and put me on the road that I’m traveling on.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Unveils “Immigrants (We Get The Job Done)” Video
- Brandon Flowers Plays ‘The Man’ in The Killers’ New Video
- Universal Music Sues Prince Estate to Void Contract
- Katy Perry Addresses Those Orlando Bloom Nude Paddleboarding Pics
- Britney Spears Wants You to Know She Sings Live