Oscars Fashion Police: Who Were the Best and Worst Dressed of 2012?
When it comes to the red carpet, we have our own fashion police… Mike the Couture Cop is back with his crimes of fashion at the 2012 Academy Awards!
What were your favorite Oscars fashions? Listen as our very own Mike the Cop uses his unique ratings system!
Find out who Mike the cop gave a four donut rating to for their fashion on the red carpet at the Oscars… and who was the only man to grab the coveted four donut rating… at least one part of his body received high marks!
Angelina Jolie absolutely blew me away! And I was Angelina fatigued… tired of seeing her look great on the red carpet, but that dress was unbelievably sexy! And I love Brad Pitt with that long hair. Their kids are certainly swimming in the deep end of the gene pool.
Angelina’s leg actually has its own Twitter page, @AngiesRightLeg.
I wasn’t a big fan of J-Lo’s dress, though… despite the wardrobe malfunction. I know her stylist (don’t you want one of those?) says it wasn’t a slip, it was a shadow.
But I DVRed the Oscars and it was definitely a slip! As a matter of fact, that particular part of her body also has its own Twitter page now!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album
- Lorde Calls Kanye West Her ‘Idol,’ Discusses Their Awkward First Phone Call
- Metallica Plan Reissues of ‘Ride the Lightning,’ ‘Master of Puppets’
- Imagine Dragons Welcome LeBron James Back to Cleveland with ‘I Bet My Life': Watch