When it comes to the red carpet, we have our own fashion police… Mike the Couture Cop is back with his crimes of fashion at the 2012 Academy Awards!
What were your favorite Oscars fashions? Listen as our very own Mike the Cop uses his unique ratings system!
Find out who Mike the cop gave a four donut rating to for their fashion on the red carpet at the Oscars… and who was the only man to grab the coveted four donut rating… at least one part of his body received high marks!
Angelina Jolie absolutely blew me away! And I was Angelina fatigued… tired of seeing her look great on the red carpet, but that dress was unbelievably sexy! And I love Brad Pitt with that long hair. Their kids are certainly swimming in the deep end of the gene pool.
Angelina’s leg actually has its own Twitter page, @AngiesRightLeg.
I wasn’t a big fan of J-Lo’s dress, though… despite the wardrobe malfunction. I know her stylist (don’t you want one of those?) says it wasn’t a slip, it was a shadow.
But I DVRed the Oscars and it was definitely a slip! As a matter of fact, that particular part of her body also has its own Twitter page now!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly