The winged eyeliner, jet-black hair, and runner of blush down the middle of her cheeks instead of her usual highlight on the apples makes Katy look like a supermodel. The mag also features an interview with Katy conducted by SNL funny lady Kristen Wiig.
Check out the cover after the jump.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Do You Know Someone Who Answers the Phone like a Wise-Ass?
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Kim’s College: Seth Meyers, Andrew Garfield and Peter Venkman!
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video
- This Week In Late Night TV: Thirty Seconds to Mars, The National, Jake Bugg
- Blink-182 Plans Auction To Assist Oklahoma Tornado Survivors