Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Light Up Paris with ‘Young Forever/Halo’ from HBO’s ‘On The Run’ Special: Watch
- Win Tickets To #WCS In LA
- We Can Survive 2014: Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande and More
- Pat Monahan Talks Train’s ‘Sail Across the Sun’ Cruise
- Stream John Mellencamp’s New Album, ‘Plain Spoken’
- Bono: ‘No One Has Deleted More U2 Songs in the Last Five Years Than the Members of U2′