Kanye West Designs Strappy Stilettos For London Fashion Week
It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo