It’s well known that Kanye West is a fashion plate. ‘Ye will debut his second ready to wear Autumn/Winter collection, Dw by Kanye West, at the 2012 Paris Fashion Week soon. But word got during London’s 2012 Fashion Week that Kanye had designed the shoes that the models in Australian designer Dion Lee’s collection trotted down the runway in.
Kanye created a pair of strappy black stilettos with very high heels, a small bow, and a pointed toe. Check them out after the jump.
Kanye and Lee are longtime friends. A quick look at Lee’s aesthetic for his 2012 collection shows why — the inspiration is abstract and based around the reflection of light on his designs and fabric choices.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Radiohead Perform ‘Creep’ Live for the First Time in 7 Years
- P!nk Turns Pink During Johnny Depp Surprise
- Chewbacca Mom Gets a Lesson from J.J. Abrams: Watch
- Paul McCartney Calls Kanye West a Monster
- Kelly Osbourne Fires Shots at Ozzy’s Alleged Mistress
- Kanye and Kim Celebrate Their 2nd Wedding Anniversary