Jim & Kim’s Meet On the Street: What Was Your Favorite Outside Game as a Kid?
My niece and nephew were playing Red Light, Green Light last Sunday when the family got together and we figured it was time for another Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street…
So, we headed uptown to Grand Central Station to harass the passersby with our question of the day: What Was Your Favorite Outside Game as a Kid?
And we got a few we had never even heard of!!
I grew up in Bellerose, NY and hung around with an older group of guys, so I was always the last pipsqueak picked for games. That’s why I always liked the simple games.
My favorite was Hide and Seek… in the dark. Base was always the telephone pole outside Diane D‘s house and it took forever for everyone to be found. It was pitch black and you never knew where anyone was or what you might trip over running for base. I’d like to do that as an adult. Have a small party with margaritas and hide and seek in the dark in my neighborhood! Bet my neighbors would love it!
Let’s see what the good people of NYC remember about the kids games they used to play!
So, tell us! What was YOUR favorite kids game? Mother May I… Red Light, Green Light… Freeze Tag… Hide & Seek? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Phil Collins Calls Adele ‘A Slippery Little Fish’ After Supposed Album Snub
- Style Files: Kim Cesarion on Suits and Stockholm Fashion
- Sam Smith Pulls Surprise Guest Ed Sheeran for ‘Stay With Me’ Duet: Watch
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been