Diddy “Bugs Out” Over Oscar Win, Director Makes Black History
Sean “Diddy” Combs can now add an Oscar statue to his award cabinet, since the film he executive produced, Undefeated, took home an academy award for the best documentary at last night’s Oscars!
Not only is this [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diddy[/lastfm]’s first Oscar, it also marks the first Academy win for an African-American director, T.J. Martin, who shared directorial duties with Daniel Lindsey. In his acceptance speech, an excited Martin dropped an “F-bomb,” for which he later apologized.
Through a series of tweets, Diddy offered his own astonishment. “Holy Sh*t!!!!,” he tweeted. “I am buggin,” “God is the greatest!!! Thank you! #undefeated !!!!”
The Diddy-produced Undefeated follows an embattled Memphis, TN high school football team and its dedicated coach, as they turn around the football program, which had never one a play-off game in their 110-year history. Along the way, the players learn life lessons that extend outside the field of play.
This morning, it was reported that the White House has ordered a print for screening.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of “Jurassic World”
- Win Tickets To ‘Ever After, The Real Story’
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch