Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin may not walk the red carpet together, but both were in Los Angeles for the Oscars last night.
Gwyneth won fashion accolades for her Tom Ford dress and cape while after the awards, Chris fronted two energetic Coldplay performances on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar special. They lit up the stage with neon graffiti while playing “Charlie Brown” and “Paradise.”
Watch the videos after the jump…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Not Performing Israeli-Palestinian Peace Concerts
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2