Coldplay Perform Two Songs After the Oscars
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin may not walk the red carpet together, but both were in Los Angeles for the Oscars last night.
Gwyneth won fashion accolades for her Tom Ford dress and cape while after the awards, Chris fronted two energetic Coldplay performances on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar special. They lit up the stage with neon graffiti while playing “Charlie Brown” and “Paradise.”
Watch the videos after the jump…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Justin Bieber Scrapped a Whole Album, Is Working on New One with Kanye West, Rick Rubin
- Madonna: Calling TIDAL the llluminati Is ‘the Highest of Compliments’
- Did Louis Tomlinson Diss Zayn Malik at a Recent Show?
- Watch the First Episode of Hayley Williams’ New Beauty Web Series ‘Kiss Off’
- Dolly Parton May Do ‘Trio’ Reissue with Emmylou Harris, Linda Ronstadt
- Ed Sheeran Reveals Late Summer U.S. Tour Dates