Coldplay Perform Two Songs After the Oscars
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin may not walk the red carpet together, but both were in Los Angeles for the Oscars last night.
Gwyneth won fashion accolades for her Tom Ford dress and cape while after the awards, Chris fronted two energetic Coldplay performances on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar special. They lit up the stage with neon graffiti while playing “Charlie Brown” and “Paradise.”
Watch the videos after the jump…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Shania Twain Says New Album is In the Works
- 8-Seconds of White Noise from Taylor Swift Topped the Canadian iTunes Chart
- Sia Does ‘You’re Never Fully Dressed Without A Smile’ For ‘Annie’ Soundtrack: Listen
- Related Questions: Walk the Moon, ‘Shut Up and Dance’
- We Can Survive 2014: What Have the Performers Been Up To?
- Taylor Swift Teases New Song ‘Never Go Out of Style’ in Target Commercial: Watch