Coldplay Perform Two Songs After the Oscars
Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin may not walk the red carpet together, but both were in Los Angeles for the Oscars last night.
Gwyneth won fashion accolades for her Tom Ford dress and cape while after the awards, Chris fronted two energetic Coldplay performances on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar special. They lit up the stage with neon graffiti while playing “Charlie Brown” and “Paradise.”
Watch the videos after the jump…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Texas High School Students Use Drake Slogans to Decorate Parking Lot
- Justin Bieber Teases ‘What Do You Mean?’ Video
- Watch a Woman Dance to Future after Wild Police Chase
- Social Media ‘Expert’ Thinks Most Instagram Users Are #IDIOTS
- When Will Adele Finally Release New Music?
- MTV Unveils Full VMA Performers List including Justin Bieber, Nicki Minaj, The Weeknd & More