Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin may not walk the red carpet together, but both were in Los Angeles for the Oscars last night.
Gwyneth won fashion accolades for her Tom Ford dress and cape while after the awards, Chris fronted two energetic Coldplay performances on Jimmy Kimmel’s post-Oscar special. They lit up the stage with neon graffiti while playing “Charlie Brown” and “Paradise.”
Watch the videos after the jump…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Hayden Panettiere and Christina Aguilera Join Forces for ‘Lady Marmalade’
- Kanye West Teases Sneak Peek of ‘Yeezy Season 3’
- Peter Cetera Bows Out of Chicago Reunion — Again
- Bey and Jay Still Crazy in Love?
- Why Ed Sheeran’s ‘Thinking Out Loud’ Should Win the GRAMMY for Song of the Year
- Beyoncé Formation Merchandise to Aid Flint, MI