Watch Nicki Minaj, Mary J, Pitbull Performances + Chris Brown’s Surprise Appearance At NBA All-Star Game
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Chris Brown[/lastfm] showed off his dance skills during the NBA All-Star Game halftime show alongside his “International Love” collabo pal, [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Pitbull[/lastfm]. [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Ne-Yo[/lastfm], Mary J. Blige and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] also made an appearance at the event.
[lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] kicked off the NBA All-Star Game pre-show with a four song performance of “Moment 4 Life,” “Turn Me On,” “Starships,” and “Super Bass.”
Watch all of the performances after the jump…
Rotating purple, pink and neon green wigs while sporting a futuristic white and silver ensemble, Minaj and her dancers prefaced the game with high energy dance moves before the NBA All-Star players were introduced.
Afterward, Mary J. Blige provided a powerful performance of the National Anthem…
Pitbull and Ne-Yo picked up the pace during the halftime show with a surprise appearance by Chris Brown. Pitbull’s danceable “I Know You Want Me” segued into “Crazy,” followed by the fist-pumping “Rain Over Me.”
Brown took the stage with Pitbull next for their hit “International Love” before he grabbed the spotlight and showcased his impeccable dance moves on “Turn Up the Music.” Ne-Yo also joined the crew and closed the performance with “Give Me Everything.”
What did you think of the performances? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’
- Taylor Swift on Why ‘1989’ Song ‘How You Get the Girl’ Could Result in a Restraining Order: Watch