We Have Our Very Own Fashion Cop for the Oscars!!
One of my favorite parts of watching the Oscars is seeing what everyone is wearing…
Of course, after watching the show, I don’t want to eat for a week! I’m guessing not one of those actresses has ever laid in bed eating cookies and cream ice cream! They’re so skinny! But they look incredibly hot in their dresses. I can’t really do the pre-Oscars red carpet thing… the interviewers from the networks are absolutely horrible. It makes me uncomfortable to watch.
And this year, we have our very own fashion police who will check out the Oscar fashions and decide who will be in the slammer after committing a crime of couture…
Our pal Mike the Cop is throwing on his most fashionable uniform to become Mike the Couture Cop on Monday morning. He was an NYPD officer in Midtown Manhattan for years and has the most unique take on Oscars fashion… wait until you hear the credentials he presented to us today at our pre-Oscar party!!!
Don’t forget to tune in Monday morning at 6:10, 7:10 and 8:20 for Mike the Couture Cop who will tell you who committed a crime of fashion at Sunday night’s Oscars!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired
- #InThatOrder: Ranking Maroon 5 Albums From Worst To Best
- Ariana Grande Started Questioning Catholicism After Brother Came Out as Gay
- One Direction Announce 2015 Stadium Tour
- Iggy Azalea Takes on the Haters with ‘Iggy SZN': Listen
- Katy Perry Canceled 30th Birthday Celebration in Egypt Due to ‘Safety Concerns’