Damon Albarn of [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Gorillaz[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]OutKast[/lastfm]‘s Andre 3000 and [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]LCD Soundsystem[/lastfm]‘s James Murphy have united on a catchy new track called “DoYaThing” for Converse‘s “3 Artists. 1 Song” campaign.
The new superstar collaboration combines the strongest features of each artist.
“We didn’t exchange any ideas at all [beforehand],” Murphy told Billboard earlier this month. “Damon was basically saying, ‘Let’s just get in a room,’ which, even if it wasn’t Damon Albarn, is a pretty convincing argument, really. To be honest, I was worried that I should prepare something, but went with it anyway.”
A video for the song will be released by the end of February and an extended version of the track will appear on the Gorillaz website in the next few weeks.
To download the track, visit Converse.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Mystery Man Lamar Odom, Ellen’s Marriage Is Fine & Bruce Willis Got Punched: It’s the Hollywood Hotsheet!
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror