2012 Oscars: And the Presenters Are…
Oscar Night is Hollywood’s night to shine! What other excuse other than your very own wedding do you need to get dressed up to the nines? Exactly! Ahh, the glitz and the glitter! I’m really hoping that Viola Davis wins for her role in the movie The Help.
Since we already know who the nominees are, let’s see who we’ll be seeing as presenters this year…
Well, we’ll be seeing Meryl Streep for starters, along with Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, The Bridemaid’s cast, Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, Michael Douglas and Cameron Diaz. I even heard that Jennifer Lopez may be presenting as well. Wow, wonder if J.Lo will take her beau Casper to such a fancy schmancy event?
Here’s the full list of presenters so far:
The “Bridesmaids” Cast
Cirque du Soleil
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Listen to Michael Jackson’s Unreleased Song, ‘Slave to the Rhythm’
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Watch Kings of Leon Rate the Best Cheesesteaks of Philadelphia
- Interview: Hayley Williams on the Paramore Cruise, the Fall Out Boy Tour & Why She’ll (Probably) Never Go Solo