2012 Oscars: And the Presenters Are…
Oscar Night is Hollywood’s night to shine! What other excuse other than your very own wedding do you need to get dressed up to the nines? Exactly! Ahh, the glitz and the glitter! I’m really hoping that Viola Davis wins for her role in the movie The Help.
Since we already know who the nominees are, let’s see who we’ll be seeing as presenters this year…
Well, we’ll be seeing Meryl Streep for starters, along with Halle Berry, Angelina Jolie, Tom Cruise, The Bridemaid’s cast, Will Ferrell, Tom Hanks, Michael Douglas and Cameron Diaz. I even heard that Jennifer Lopez may be presenting as well. Wow, wonder if J.Lo will take her beau Casper to such a fancy schmancy event?
Here’s the full list of presenters so far:
The “Bridesmaids” Cast
Cirque du Soleil
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Fans Call for Beyoncé to Boycott Dress Designer After Supposed Racist Comment
- Hozier Soundtracks LeBron James’ Return to Akron: Watch
- Interview: Gavin Rossdale on Bush, Gwen & Being Young and Dumb
- Taylor Swift Announces New Song ‘Welcome to New York': Listen to a Preview
- Coldplay to Release Live Album, DVD Called ‘Ghost Stories Live 2014′ This November
- Gwen Stefani Just Wants a Little Honesty on New Track, ‘Baby Don’t Lie': Listen