X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’
- Jenny Lewis Performs ‘Just One of The Guys’ on Fallon, Complete with Dancers in Drag: Watch
- Festival Cancels R. Kelly’s Headlining Appearance After Community Backlash
- Spoon’s New Album, ‘They Want My Soul,’ Is Streaming
- Karen O Goes Swimming in ‘Rapt’ Video: Watch