The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Win Tickets To Star Trek: Mission New York
- Britney Spears Reveals Dream Car
- 8 Amazing Instagrams from Drake & Future’s ‘Summer Sixteen Tour’
- Gwen Stefani Shows Multi-Generational Appeal at Jones Beach Concert
- How Social Media Became Stanaj’s Unexpected Ticket to Stardom
- 5 Seconds of Summer Fight Ghosts in New Video ‘Girls Talk Boys’
- Trump Defies The Rolling Stones
- Diplo Says ‘No One Thought’ Justin Bieber Collaboration ‘Would Work’
- Win Passes For ‘Bad Moms’ & A Vivajennz Wine Purse
- Lindsey Stirling Breaks Down the Joy of Working with Andrew McMahon on ‘Something Wild’