X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Angelina Jolie And Brad Pitt Get Married In France
- The College Life of Weezer Frontman Rivers Cuomo Inspires New TV Show
- John Lennon’s Killer Says He’s ‘Sorry For Being Such An Idiot’
- Jack White, Eddie Vedder & Paul Simon All Went to the Same Mariners Game: See the Epic Group Photo
- Lady Gaga Joins Queen and Adam Lambert for “Another One Bites the Dust” Live: Watch
- Single Again: Semisonic – ‘Closing Time’
- Miley Cyrus and 5 Other Musicians Who’ve Used Award Shows as Protest Signs
- Justin Bieber Compares Himself to Princess Diana After Being Rear-Ended By Paparazzi
- Miley Cyrus Lashes Out at Media For Going After Her Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless VMA Date, Jesse Helt, Has an Arrest Warrant