X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Enter to Win: Hozier in Concert
- Katy Perry Promises Lots of Glitter & Kittens at Her Super Bowl Halftime Show: Watch
- Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars Brought the ‘Funk’ to ‘SNL’: Watch
- Ariana Grande Gets a Little Love Advice from Kris Kringle on ‘Santa Tell Me’: Listen
- One Direction Win Big at 2014 American Music Awards
- Taylor Swift Wants Her Belly Button to Remain a ‘Mystery’
- Interview: Charli XCX on ‘Sucker,’ Working with Weezer and Chilling at the White House