X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together
- Prince Drops Surprise Track ‘Stare’
- Ricky Martin to Kick Off U.S. Tour in September
- U2 Are the Subjects of Two Upcoming HBO Specials
- Watch 1,000 People Play Foo Fighters’ ‘Learn To Fly’ At The Same. Freaking. Time.