The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato Reunite to Perform ‘This Is Me’
- This Week On FM Magazine: Spotlight On ISPA – Wellness, Anyone?
- Are Kanye West and Calvin Harris Collaborating?
- Nas and Erykah Badu Get Real on ‘This Bitter Land’
- Win Tickets To The Red Carpet Premiere Of Suicide Squad
- Did Ed Sheeran Get Married?
- Lady Gaga Not Guilty of Plagiarizing French Sculptor
- Brad Paisley Joins Demi Lovato and Nick Jonas at Washington, DC Show
- Sia Contributes to ‘Fight Song’ Video for DNC
- Cher Jokes Trump and Putin are in Bed — Literally