X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Bodyguard Forcefully Removes Fan from Lady Gaga’s Path in Paris
- 5 Harrison Ford Close Calls in Movies
- The Inevitable Star Wars Related Tweets About Harrison Ford’s Plane Crash
- Watch and Learn, Chappie: 10 Robots that Saved the World
- Dave Grohl Stops Show to Make Blind Fan’s Wish Come True: Watch
- Kelly Clarkson Does Not Think Miley Cyrus is a ‘Pitchy Stripper’
- Justin Bieber’s Roasters Have Been Announced & Seth Rogen Isn’t One of Them
- Rihanna’s New Song ‘American Oxygen’ Revealed in March Madness Commercial: Watch
- Carly Rae Jepsen on How You Get Tom Hanks To Star In Your Music Video
- Hey Noel Gallagher: Just Join Twitter