X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Justin Bieber Loves Sandwiches, Ed Sheeran Trolls Us
- Azealia Banks Takes on Nicki Minaj in Miley Cyrus Body Image Debate
- No New Lady Gaga Album Until After ‘American Horror Story’
- Nicki Minaj Explains Why Miley Cyrus Made Her So Mad at the VMAs
- Iggy Azalea Announces New Album Title
- Win Your Way Into Tough Mudder NJ Tri-State
- Mariah Carey Directs ‘A Christmas Melody’ Movie in Time for the Holidays
- Watch Adam Lambert’s Trailer for ‘Another Lonely Night’ Video
- Justin Bieber Posts Video Playing John Mayer Riff
- Paul McCartney Releases Alternate Video for Michael Jackson Duet ‘Say, Say, Say’