X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Watch the Official ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Trailer
- Watch Jimmy Fallon Lead a Drunken Singalong of ‘Piano Man’
- Sia, Maddie Ziegler Help Ellen Celebrate Her Birthday with ‘Elastic Heart': Watch
- Before ‘Ted': Hollywood’s History of Talking Animal Movies
- ‘Ted 2′ Trailer: Watch
- Nickelback’s Chad Kroeger Is Working with Members of One Direction on Music
- Why Brian Littrell Will Be Crying on Opening Night of New Backstreet Boys Doc
- Hozier Covers Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem': Listen
- Missy Elliott Joining Katy Perry at the Super Bowl Halftime Show: Report
- Win Tickets For New Kids On The Block In Concert