X-Factor Will Honor the Late Whitney Houston
The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Happy Birthday, Queen Bey!
- Paul McCartney, Fergie, and More Get Together for Global Warming
- Selena Gomez Joins a Sorority for ‘Neighbors 2’
- Janet Jackson Shares New ‘Unbreakable’ Song
- Demi Lovato Fires Back at P!nk, Defends VMA Performance
- Win Tickets For The Weeknd at MSG
- Enter To Win Passes To The Advanced Screening Of “Everest”
- Win Tickets To ZZ Ward At Irving Plaza
- Miley Cyrus’ Producer Oren Yoel Discusses ‘Dead Petz’ and Madonna Comparisons
- OMFG: Taco Bell Has Just Made Our Dreams Come True With Their New Taco