The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Lana Del Rey Releases ‘Lust for Life’ Video with The Weeknd
- Lady Gaga Honors Friend who Died from Cancer
- Is Ed Sheeran Engaged to Cherry Seaborn?
- Celebrities React to the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Beyoncé Looks Magnificent at African-Themed Baby Shower
- Chris Cornell Burial Details Emerge, Former Bandmates Comment about Late Frontman
- Report: F.B.I. Open Investigation into Disastrous Fyre Festival
- 8 Best Moments of the 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Rihanna Wows at Cannes Film Festival
- Beyoncé Baby Watch Intensifies as Matthew Knowles Weighs in on Due Date