The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Florida Georgia Line & Backstreet Boys to Unite for ‘CMT Crossroads’
- Kendrick Lamar, The Weeknd, Katy Perry Lead VMA Nominees
- Luis Fonsi Condemns ‘Despacito’ Use by Venezuelan Government
- OneRepublic Cover Oasis’ ‘Champagne Supernova’
- Quincy Jones’ Dispute with Michael Jackson Estate Goes to Jury
- Selena Fans Love This Tiny Baby’s Photo Shoot
- Shawn Mendes and Charlie Puth Enjoy a Day Off at the Beach
- Jeffrey’s Worst Nightmare Has Come True: There’s a Squirrel Attacking People In Brooklyn
- Justin Bieber Apologizes for Canceling Purpose Tour
- Fifth Harmony Bring Gucci Mane to Late Night, Reveal New Album Title