The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Susan G. Komen Greater New York City Race for the Cure – Saturday, September 10, 2016
- Justin Bieber’s Instagram in Limbo
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution
- Justin Bieber is Back on Instagram
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His ‘Love’
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 VMA Winners
- Win Tickets For Goo Goo Dolls At The Beacon Theatre
- The 2016 Video Music Awards’ Most Outrageous Moments
- Kelly Clarkson Covers Rihanna’s ‘Love On The Brain’