The tight-shirted television personality and producer also plans on mixing it up this year after recently firing almost EVERYONE on the star-making talent show.
Though The Voice and American Idol will get the jump on Cowell’s X-Factor with potential Whitney tributes, but the show creator has plenty of time to figure out something special and unique before premiering this Fall.
“It’s going to be a whole different feeling when contestants come out and sing her songs, because she’s not around anymore,” Cowell told the LA Times. “We’re going to continue to pay tribute to Whitney… Her songs literally are timeless.”
Cowell also mentioned that since releasing Steve Jones of his hosting duties, he plans on using a new approach.
“What we learned is that because you have so much information to deliver, it’s almost impossible for one person,” he told Variety. “It’s more fun to do it with two people. It’s a different chemistry. I’ve always wanted a boy and a girl and that will definitely happen.”
Latest from Fresh1027.com >
- Watch The Chainsmokers Perform ‘Closer’ at a Wedding
- Billy Joel Wears Star of David in Rare Political Statement
- Taylor Swift Reveals Second Serpentine Teaser Ahead of New Music
- My Name Is Prince Exhibit to Include Clothes, Guitars & More
- Mariah Carey’s Favorite Vegas Hot Spot Is… The Dentist?
- Freddie Mercury Biopic ‘Bohemian Rhapsody’ Cast Revealed
- New R. Kelly Accuser Says She Had Underage Sex with the Singer
- Watch Bonnie Tyler Perform ‘Total Eclipse of the Heart’ with DNCE
- U2 Fans Get Cryptic Letter in the Mail: Is New Music Coming Soon?
- Thirty Seconds To Mars Debut New Track ‘Walk On Water’