Nick Jonas To Appear In “Smash”
Nick Jonas of the Jonas Brothers continues to expand his resume with an appearance earlier this week on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. As part of Fallon’s Broadway themed week, Jonas took the stage and performed “I Believe In You” from How to Succeed In Business Without Really Trying.
Watch Jonas’ performance after the jump.
For the complete performance, visit Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.
Next week, Jonas makes his debut on “Smash” and plays Lyle West, a 20-year-old TV star who got his start as a child actor on Broadway. He will perform a cover of Michael Buble‘s “Haven’t Met You Yet.” Jonas explained his role on the show and how being a person “who loves music and loves musical theater, it’s something that I connected with immediately.”
Jonas’ run on Broadway continues until July while Jonas Brothers fans can expect a new album by the end of 2012. Earlier this month, Joe Jonas told MTV News that the band will begin writing soon.
“In the next few weeks, we’re going to be going to New York and we’re gonna start writing for another project,” Joe said. “It’s going to be, I think, our best record yet. I’m so excited.”
Three years after their last release, Lines, Vines and Trying Times, the band says they have a lot of material to work with.
“We have plans that nobody really knows about yet, performances that are already lined up and we have music already recorded too … our [aim] is probably close to the end of the year or next year,” Joe said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch
- Rihanna Teases New Album with 15-Second Snippet