I know, I know…
I’ve been a bit needy lately when it comes to my trip with the boss. But now I’m frantic that I might make a mistake when we go away on vacation together. More importantly, my partner Kim is worried that I might make a mistake that costs us our good standing here at CBS!
I’m on my way out the door, headed for the airport in just a few minutes and I somehow have to switch from a business-only relationship with the boss to some sort of social situation.
I thought a gift would be a great idea, but I’m not sure what to bring…
So, who better to call than the Piggly Wiggly near his Florida house. Yes, Piggly Wiggly. It’s a store. Their catchphrase is “I love the Pig!”
Of course we had to find out what kind of housewarming bottles of wine the Piggly Wiggly carries…
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Fans Turn ‘Dangerous Woman’ Artwork into Symbol of Peace
- Nicki Minaj Says She Hasn’t Done the Nasty with Nas, Yet
- Classic Elton John Songs Get Reimagined Music Videos
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 5 Songs You’ll Need For Summer 2017
- Can Emojis Really Save Your Relationship? Karen & Jeffrey Weigh In