I haven’t seen any of these “tags” myself as of yet BUT… I’m keeping my eye out for something!
If you’re in the dark about what exactly “tagging” is, it’s when a graffiti artist marks a surface with their name. But these days, a project called aes-tags is popping up all over town with ACTUAL tags (think price tags) being attached to random surfaces.
According to the artist, “It’s ok if people take them. It’s ok if they blow away. It’s ok if they land in a puddle. I won’t disturb them if I encounter them again.”
I wouldn’t take the tag (although, the artist says it’s OK if you do!), I think I’d just Twitpic it out… or Instagram it..or Tumblr it or SOMETHING it…
Check out these unique tags and let me know if you see any yourself in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Critiqued by Animated Pets
- Lana Del Rey Taps Stevie Nicks for New Track: Report
- Katy Perry’s New Single ‘Bon Appétit’ Features Migos
- Katy Perry, Haim & LCD Soundsystem Set for ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Ed Sheeran Spends Time with Terminally Ill 6-Year-Old Fan
- Drake World’s Most Popular Artist, Has Award to Prove It