FINALLY, Someone Is Literally “Tagging” NYC!
I haven’t seen any of these “tags” myself as of yet BUT… I’m keeping my eye out for something!
If you’re in the dark about what exactly “tagging” is, it’s when a graffiti artist marks a surface with their name. But these days, a project called aes-tags is popping up all over town with ACTUAL tags (think price tags) being attached to random surfaces.
According to the artist, “It’s ok if people take them. It’s ok if they blow away. It’s ok if they land in a puddle. I won’t disturb them if I encounter them again.”
I wouldn’t take the tag (although, the artist says it’s OK if you do!), I think I’d just Twitpic it out… or Instagram it..or Tumblr it or SOMETHING it…
Check out these unique tags and let me know if you see any yourself in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To The Screening Of “Jurassic World”
- Win Tickets To ‘Ever After, The Real Story’
- Taylor Swift Concert Bracelets Save Teens After Car Wreck
- Trevor Noah Announces ‘New and Sexy’ Daily Show Premiere Date in New Video: Watch
- Michael Jackson Molestation Lawsuit Dropped
- Kelly Clarkson Singing ‘Love Shack’ Karaoke with a 10-Year-Old Fan Is Super Cute: Watch