With the news that Paula Abdul and Nicole Scherzinger are officially done and over with on The X Factor, names have been thrown left and right as to who will be replacing them for season two.
The X Factor needs to make up their mind! Do you think she would make a good fit between Simon Cowell and L.A. Reid?
Britney Spears is eager to be an X Factor judge to show she’s “back to her best”.
The 30-year-old star has been in the business for well over ten years and thinks her knowledge would serve contestants well. She also said to be excited about the prospect of putting her infamous 2008 meltdown behind her.
“She’s a huge fan of The X Factor and thinks it’s the perfect time for her to be a judge. She wants to show her fans she is back to her best and where better to do that than on national TV every week?” a source told British newspaper The Sun.
“She knows all about the ups and downs of pop fame. And with her schedule relatively clear she has the time to dedicate to a different project.”
Although she has been in the limelight over the last few years, she is still the subject of a conservatorship. It means other people, including her father Jamie, make decisions for her. Britney doesn’t talk about her private life much and appearing on a TV show could be a way for her to get closer to her fans.
What do you think? Would Britney make a good fit? Or do you think she isn’t talented enough to handle the fact that it’s a singing competition? She’s a lip-syncer and we all know it! Share your comments below.
Take a look at her UK X Factor performance from a couple of years back
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’