Rihanna Explains “Talk That Talk” In New Documentary
A new documentary, The Road to Talk That Talk, showcases Rihanna as fans have never seen her before. The 39-minute film has cameras follow her on tour, in the studio recording her sixth studio album and at home in Barbados.
“Talk That Talk is where it gets interesting,” Rihanna tells viewers.
The documentary begins on the road during her “Loud Tour” and gives fans an insider view of what it’s like recording her album and life on the road. Clips of band meetings, onstage pranks by Rihanna’s dancers and even phone conversations with her mom make it into the film.
Halfway through, cameras follow Rihanna’s homecoming while family and friends catch up, ask her to sing for them and recall what life was like for the young star.
“I still feel like I belong here. All my friends are the people that grew up with me here,” she said when driving passed her old home.
One friend remembers Sundays watching football while she spent time singing.
“We’d tell her to shut up and stop singing so we could hear football. She used to sing all the time but we never would take it seriously,” he said.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Foo Fighters & The Strokes All Set To Headline Austin City Limits 2015, According to Leaked Lineup
- Taylor Swift Shares Her Text Messages with Ed Sheeran and They’re Pretty Adorable
- Britney Spears & Iggy Azalea Explain What It’s Like Being ‘Pretty Girls': Listen
- Thanks to ‘SNL,’ Scarlett Johansson’s Black Widow Finally Gets Her Own Movie
- Gavin James Started From The Pubs In Dublin, Now He’s Here