At a recent show in Amherst, MA, country star Miranda Lambert took a sign from the crowd that read “Take Notes Chris Brown,” held it up and said, “Nothing else needs to be said tonight, ladies and gentlemen.”
She then went into a performance of her single “Gunpowder and Lead,” a song about fighting back against an abusive partner with the chorus, “I’m gonna show him what little girls are made of/Gunpowder and lead.”
This isn’t the first time Miranda has made her feelings about Chris known…
She issued a critique after his GRAMMY performance via Twitter, saying, “And Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl… Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Why Did Drake Cut Kanye and Jay Z from ‘Views’?
- Justin Timberlake Pokes Fun at ‘It’s Gonna Be May’ Meme
- Who Are the Twins from Drake’s ‘Views’?
- Tom DeLonge on New Blink 182, Future with Band
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket up for Auction
- Iggy Azalea’s Advice on Social Media Trolls: ‘Don’t Take the Bait’