Guess Who Isn’t Impressed With Chris Brown?
At a recent show in Amherst, MA, country star Miranda Lambert took a sign from the crowd that read “Take Notes Chris Brown,” held it up and said, “Nothing else needs to be said tonight, ladies and gentlemen.”
She then went into a performance of her single “Gunpowder and Lead,” a song about fighting back against an abusive partner with the chorus, “I’m gonna show him what little girls are made of/Gunpowder and lead.”
This isn’t the first time Miranda has made her feelings about Chris known…
She issued a critique after his GRAMMY performance via Twitter, saying, “And Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl… Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together