Guess Who Isn’t Impressed With Chris Brown?
At a recent show in Amherst, MA, country star Miranda Lambert took a sign from the crowd that read “Take Notes Chris Brown,” held it up and said, “Nothing else needs to be said tonight, ladies and gentlemen.”
She then went into a performance of her single “Gunpowder and Lead,” a song about fighting back against an abusive partner with the chorus, “I’m gonna show him what little girls are made of/Gunpowder and lead.”
This isn’t the first time Miranda has made her feelings about Chris known…
She issued a critique after his GRAMMY performance via Twitter, saying, “And Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl… Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- The Cutest Kids of NYC Comic Con This Year
- Calvin Harris Fires Back at Taylor Swift Breakup Rumors
- Celebrity Weekend Envy: Guess Who Got To Hang Out With Oprah & More!
- Drink All Scotchy Scotch Scotch You Want Because A Will Ferrell Themed Bar Has Opened In NYC
- Why Is Rihanna Single?
- Bette Midler Slams Justin Bieber’s Father Over Nude Photos