At a recent show in Amherst, MA, country star Miranda Lambert took a sign from the crowd that read “Take Notes Chris Brown,” held it up and said, “Nothing else needs to be said tonight, ladies and gentlemen.”
She then went into a performance of her single “Gunpowder and Lead,” a song about fighting back against an abusive partner with the chorus, “I’m gonna show him what little girls are made of/Gunpowder and lead.”
This isn’t the first time Miranda has made her feelings about Chris known…
She issued a critique after his GRAMMY performance via Twitter, saying, “And Chris Brown twice? I don’t get it. He beat on a girl… Not cool that we act like that didn’t happen. He needs to listen to Gunpowder and lead and be put back in his place. Not at the Grammys.”
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- What’s The Grossest Food From Your State That People Love To Eat?
- Rihanna Dazzles in New ‘Valerian’ Trailer
- Ed Sheeran Reacts to Lookalike Baby
- Prince’s ‘Sign O The Times’ 30 Years Later: A Look Back at His Magnum Opus
- Lana Del Rey Teases Collaboration with the Weeknd?
- Justin Timberlake Teases Collab with Pharrell Williams, Timbaland