It may not be his all-time favorite but Justin Bieber is obsessing on Carly Rae Jepsen‘s “Call Me Maybe.” The Biebs announced via TwitVid last week that he’d signed Ms. Jepsen to his new label and this week brings a homemade YouTube video of Justin, Selena Gomez, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ashley Tisdale[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Big Time Rush[/lastfm]’s Carlos Pena, and a few of their friends to the track.
Check it out after the jump… Justin busts a move, Selena sings into a banana and Ashley Tisdale interrupts an almost-kiss!
What do you think of the song? What about Justin & Co.’s moves in the clip? Adorable or what?! Let us know what YOU think in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Stream Foo Fighters Concert Live Right Now!
- Oscars Secrets Revealed + the Truth About the Red Carpet
- Win Tickets To The Game of Thrones Live Concert Experience
- Ariana Grande’s Charm is ‘Dangerous’ in New York City
- John Mayer Unpacks ‘The Search for Everything’ Wave 2
- Paula Patton Accuses Robin Thicke of ‘Tampering’ with Court Order