Chris Brown just released the video for “Turn Up the Music,” the first single off his upcoming album Fortune. In addition to channeling [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michael Jackson[/lastfm] with his electrifying dance moves, Brown co-directed the video with Godfrey Tabarez.
The video seems to be a hybrid between [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Michael Jackson[/lastfm]’s “Smooth Criminal,” a party that [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Ke$ha[/lastfm] would most certainly be at, and that scene from Fame when everyone is dancing in the streets on top of cabs and cars.
A “drunken” Chris Brown asks his cab driver to turn up the air because he is sweating, the driver mistakes his words and “turns up the music” which sends Breezy and everyone around into a dance party frenzy. The video feature’s Breezy’s famous foot work (you cant even DENY those moves), people in an array of animal masks, and flashing lights (lights, lights).
Anyway, it seems like the GRAMMYs and the negative responses he received aren’t effecting Brown’s music and dance makin’. Because of what happened between he and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Rihanna[/lastfm] two GRAMMY awards ago, many people believe that Brown doesn’t deserve anything comeback related, even a music video.
What do you guys think?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Andy Grammer is Going Deeper with New Music: “The world is tough right now. We need this.”
- Dr. Luke & Kesha’s Mother Issue Statement on Defamation Dismissal
- 5 Awesome P!nk Instagram Moments for National Pink Day
- FM Magazine: ‘War Within’
- Britney Spears Welcomed to Thailand with ‘Toxic’ Cover Video
- Adam Lambert Debuts New Single Live