I’m an avid golfer. OK, maybe it’s a slight obsession. I carry my golf clubs (henceforth referred to as “sticks”) in my car because you just never know when a scramble might break out and they need a fourth!
I watch golf on TV, no… not to fall asleep to. I actually watch each stroke with incredible concentration and hope my wife’s cupcake reality show that she is watching upstairs has a marathon so I can be alone with my golfers.
The boss here at Fresh is also an avid golfer and he has invited me to go on vacation this weekend to his country club in Florida to play in a tournament. I’ll stay at his house, drink his wine, eat his food and generally be expected to behave myself…
But I’m not sure how to do that!
Hanging out with the boss in a non-business situation has me a little nervous.
We normally keep our conversations down to short bursts of pleasantries and business talk. So I needed some advice on what I should and shouldn’t do. Jim & Kim’s Meet on the Street took to Grand Central Station for Boss Do’s and Don’ts…
Have YOU ever had to go on a vacation with your boss? How did it work out? Did you behave? Got any tips for me? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly