Glee Heads To Regionals With Songs From Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Young The Giant – Listen & Download Now!
The competition heats up on this week’s episode of Glee, titled “On My Way.” The New Directions face off against the dreaded Dalton Academy Warblers at Regionals, who perform songs from [lastfm]Lenny Kravitz[/lastfm] and [lastfm]The Wanted[/lastfm]. McKinley High fires back with a [lastfm]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]/[lastfm]R. Kelly[/lastfm] medly and a girl-power version of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by [lastfm]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]. Click through now to listen & download the music from this week’s episode, plus listen to Glee Radio.
Need more Glee? Listen to Glee Radio, the always-on, 24/7 channel playing all your favorite tracks from Glee.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- University of Pennsylvania Frat Suspended for Holiday Card with Beyoncé Sex Doll
- Calvin Harris Lands Spring Emporio Armani Campaign
- Madonna Denies Supposed Album Leak As Stolen ‘Unfinished Demos,’ ‘Form of Terrorism’
- Lorde, Skrillex, Rick Astley & Many More Attempt to Write the Greatest Song Ever: Watch
- Craig Wayne Boyd Wins Season 7 of ‘The Voice’
- Amy Adams Just Loves One Direction So Much: Watch