Glee Heads To Regionals With Songs From Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Young The Giant – Listen & Download Now!
The competition heats up on this week’s episode of Glee, titled “On My Way.” The New Directions face off against the dreaded Dalton Academy Warblers at Regionals, who perform songs from [lastfm]Lenny Kravitz[/lastfm] and [lastfm]The Wanted[/lastfm]. McKinley High fires back with a [lastfm]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]/[lastfm]R. Kelly[/lastfm] medly and a girl-power version of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by [lastfm]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]. Click through now to listen & download the music from this week’s episode, plus listen to Glee Radio.
Need more Glee? Listen to Glee Radio, the always-on, 24/7 channel playing all your favorite tracks from Glee.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Rita Ora Takes Topless Photos to Promote New Chris Brown Collaboration
- Janelle Monáe Announces The EEPHUS Tour
- This Week On FM Magazine: City Parks Foundation’s Summerstage 2015
- Taylor Swift Meets her Godson: See The Very Cute Photo
- Miguel Shows Off His Walk ‘With a Gangster Lean’ in ‘NWA’ Video with Kurupt
- Watch Justin Bieber ‘Bless’ His Fans on ‘Knock Knock Live’