Glee Heads To Regionals With Songs From Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Young The Giant – Listen & Download Now!
The competition heats up on this week’s episode of Glee, titled “On My Way.” The New Directions face off against the dreaded Dalton Academy Warblers at Regionals, who perform songs from [lastfm]Lenny Kravitz[/lastfm] and [lastfm]The Wanted[/lastfm]. McKinley High fires back with a [lastfm]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]/[lastfm]R. Kelly[/lastfm] medly and a girl-power version of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by [lastfm]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]. Click through now to listen & download the music from this week’s episode, plus listen to Glee Radio.
Need more Glee? Listen to Glee Radio, the always-on, 24/7 channel playing all your favorite tracks from Glee.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Impact: Kelly Clarkson Returns to Pop on ‘Piece By Piece’
- People on Twitter Really Don’t Want to Hear House of Cards Spoilers
- Kelly Clarkson Says Her Husband Is the Only Person She’s Ever Truly Loved
- Kid Rock Is Being Attacked By Bees
- Missy Elliott, Pharrell Working on New Music
- 5 Songs That Leonard Nimoy Sang Like a Boss