Glee Heads To Regionals With Songs From Kelly Clarkson, Nicki Minaj, Young The Giant – Listen & Download Now!
The competition heats up on this week’s episode of Glee, titled “On My Way.” The New Directions face off against the dreaded Dalton Academy Warblers at Regionals, who perform songs from [lastfm]Lenny Kravitz[/lastfm] and [lastfm]The Wanted[/lastfm]. McKinley High fires back with a [lastfm]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]/[lastfm]R. Kelly[/lastfm] medly and a girl-power version of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by [lastfm]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]. Click through now to listen & download the music from this week’s episode, plus listen to Glee Radio.
Need more Glee? Listen to Glee Radio, the always-on, 24/7 channel playing all your favorite tracks from Glee.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’
- Coldplay Announce Tour Dates Behind New Album, ‘Ghost Stories’
- Lorde Finally Meets the Baseball Player Who Inspired ‘Royals’
- Kim’s College: Katy Perry’s New Man, Robin Williams As A Woman & Pharrell’s Breakdown
- Mrs. Doubtfire Is Back, Hated Celebs & Brad And Angelina Are One Kinky Couple: It’s The Hollywood Hotsheet!