The competition heats up on this week’s episode of Glee, titled “On My Way.” The New Directions face off against the dreaded Dalton Academy Warblers at Regionals, who perform songs from [lastfm]Lenny Kravitz[/lastfm] and [lastfm]The Wanted[/lastfm]. McKinley High fires back with a [lastfm]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm]/[lastfm]R. Kelly[/lastfm] medly and a girl-power version of “What Doesn’t Kill You (Stronger)” by [lastfm]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm]. Click through now to listen & download the music from this week’s episode, plus listen to Glee Radio.
Need more Glee? Listen to Glee Radio, the always-on, 24/7 channel playing all your favorite tracks from Glee.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Win Tickets To See The 1975 At MSG
- The One Song Ed Sheeran Wishes He Kept For Himself
- Jackie Evancho on Inauguration Performance: ‘I’m Hoping that I Can Bring People Together’
- Ed Sheeran on Keeping ‘Shape of You’
- The Chainsmokers are Taking Their Moms to the GRAMMYs
- Understanding the “Baby Shelf” with Karen and Jeffrey