For the past two years, morning man, husband of Mariah Carey, AND host of America’s Got Talent, Nick Cannon has hosted the morning show on our sister station, 92.3 NOW. After a long deliberation process, the funny man host has decided to step down from his position for various health reasons.
While on his holiday vacation, Nick was rushed to the hospital for kidney issues. When he returned, he came back to the morning show ready to get back to what he was known for. Unfortunately, more health issues arose and Nick was in the hospital last weekend, where doctors found two blood clots in his lungs. This was the instance that made Nick come to the realization that if he wanted to heal, he would need his rest. The only way that Nick can get on the road to a full recovery is if he steps down from his position.
Under doctor’s orders, I have been asked to put my health first and cut back on some of my professional commitments in order to allow my body to get the rest that it needs to keep up with the demands of my multi-tasking schedule.
It has been an absolute pleasure working with CBS Radio and the 92.3 NOW morning show team and I would like to thank them for their unwavering support. I will continue to host my syndicated “Cannon’s Countdown” weekend show and look forward to contributing to 92.3 NOW whenever possible. Even Superman has to sleep.
92.3 NOW and CBS employees alike are sad to see him go, but wish him the best in his recovering process. Though we do not want to see him leave, we fully support him and his decision, and we wish him nothing but the best.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay’s Chris Martin Reveals His Fasting Routine and Selling ‘The President’s First Album’
- Film Your Own ‘Hotline Bling’ Video in Toronto
- 6 Drake Collaborations We’d Like to See on ‘Views From the 6’
- Beyoncé to Launch New Clothing Line with Top Shop Owner Philip Green
- Watch Kelsea Ballerini Perform ‘Should’ve Been Us’ with Tori Kelly
- Watch Ellie Goulding Sing a Country Version of ‘Love Me Like You Do’