Remember those kids Karmin? Of course you do, how could you forget that much awesome wrapped into two super nice people?
Crazy rapping Amy Heidemann and adorable piano player Nick Noonan have quickly gone from covering Chris Brown and numerous other pop songs on the YouTubes, to Crashing Your Party, to being musical guests on the one and only Saturday Night Live!
You know Karmin for having over a million views on YouTube for their famous covers of “Look At Me Now” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Chris Brown[/lastfm], and “Super Bass” by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Nicki Minaj[/lastfm] – amongst NUMEROUS others.
Well, on Feburary 11th, 2012, the adorable couple went from computer screen to prime time TV! They lived every musicians dream of having the honor of being the musical guest on Saturday Night Live, taking the stage and performing brand two new singles — “Brokenhearted” and “I Told You So” — both of which include Amy’s crazy white girl rapping and Nick’s quirky dance moves.
Our friends over at 92.3 NOW had them in studio before they hit it big time! Check out their performance!
Check out their SNL performances below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Exclusive: Selena Gomez Denies Collaborating with The Weeknd on New Music
- Ariana Grande Posts Heartfelt Letter to Bombing Victims, Plans Benefit Concert
- Hanson’s Kids Star in Adorable ‘I Was Born’ Video
- #TeamTooMuch: You’ll Never Believe Mariah Carey’s Diva Demands On The Set Of Her New Film!
- ‘Despacito’ Beat Works on Every Pop Song. Here’s Proof.
- Actor Playing Michael Jackson in New Movie Responds to Criticism