You gotta hand it to New Jersey’s governor, Chris Christie. When he says he is going to do something, regardless of how the community feels, he does it anyway. The perfect politician!
Case in point: He’s lowering the flags on all State buildings this Saturday in honor of Whitney Houston‘s passing. There has been a huge outpouring of supporters, however, there are many people who feel that the American Flag should only be lowered for our servicemen & women, fire fighters, police officers and members of the Congress (House & Senate).
And in a surprising turn of awesomeness, he’s been sparring with his constituents (and out-of-state trolls, I’m sure) over his decision…
What do YOU think of all this? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Eva Longoria Performs Flo Rida’s ‘Low’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’
- Sia, P!nk, Eddie Vedder Cover Beatles Songs in Netflix Series
- Halsey Hates Being Called ‘Tri-Bi’
- Gwen Stefani to Perform Live Music Video During GRAMMYs
- Protesters to Clash Over Beyoncé at NFL Headquarters
- Paul McCartney Creates Audio Mojis for Valentines Day