You gotta hand it to New Jersey’s governor, Chris Christie. When he says he is going to do something, regardless of how the community feels, he does it anyway. The perfect politician!
Case in point: He’s lowering the flags on all State buildings this Saturday in honor of Whitney Houston‘s passing. There has been a huge outpouring of supporters, however, there are many people who feel that the American Flag should only be lowered for our servicemen & women, fire fighters, police officers and members of the Congress (House & Senate).
And in a surprising turn of awesomeness, he’s been sparring with his constituents (and out-of-state trolls, I’m sure) over his decision…
What do YOU think of all this? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Watch Mike Shinoda and Mark Hoppus and Write a Song Together
- 10 Great Musician Selfies for National Selfie Day
- Zayn Malik Says U.S. Airports Used to Profile Him
- ‘Jerry Springer: The Opera’ Set for Off-Broadway Debut
- Foo Fighters’ New Album Features ‘Biggest Pop Star in the World’
- Billy Joel’s ‘We Didn’t Start The Fire’ Gets Historically Accurate Video