NJ’s Gov. Christie Is Lowering the Flags For Whitney Whether You Like It Or Not
You gotta hand it to New Jersey’s governor, Chris Christie. When he says he is going to do something, regardless of how the community feels, he does it anyway. The perfect politician!
Case in point: He’s lowering the flags on all State buildings this Saturday in honor of Whitney Houston‘s passing. There has been a huge outpouring of supporters, however, there are many people who feel that the American Flag should only be lowered for our servicemen & women, fire fighters, police officers and members of the Congress (House & Senate).
And in a surprising turn of awesomeness, he’s been sparring with his constituents (and out-of-state trolls, I’m sure) over his decision…
What do YOU think of all this? Sound off with your thoughts in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Led Zeppelin Announces Reissues of ‘Untitled’ Fourth LP and ‘Houses of the Holy’
- Maroon 5 Finally Find More Than a Friend in ‘It Was Always You’
- Single Again: Eve 6 – ‘Inside Out’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Join Forces for Sassy New Song ‘Bang Bang’
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett To Release Jazz Duets Album ‘Cheek to Cheek’ This Fall
- Q&A: La Roux Faces Sexism Amid Her Summery, ’70s Sci-Fi Album ‘Trouble In Paradise’