Marcus Collins Makes Booties Shake with White Stripes “Seven Nation Army” Cover
Every once in a while a song comes along that sounds amazing no matter what genre the track is recorded in. Here’s a cover of [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The White Stripes[/lastfm]’ hit “Seven Nation Army” re-worked by R&B singer Marcus Collins that will be sure to have you moving in your seat this afternoon!
Check out his version of the Stripes classic plus a few other versions by some of your favorite artists…
Marcus isn’t the only one to notice the catchiness of this track. It’s also been covered by Chris Cornell and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Audioslave[/lastfm]… gotta love the heaviness of this version!
And [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]The Flaming Lips[/lastfm], with their tripped out, siren infused version…
Oh by the way, your girl [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] loves herself some Stripes…
And [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kate Nash[/lastfm]…
Even Ryan Tedder and his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]OneRepublic[/lastfm] boys dig the song…
Which version are you feeling particularly fond of? Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- How To Get That Fierce Holiday Look by Beyoncé’s Makeup Artist Francesca Tolot
- Katy Perry Reveals Holiday Covergirl Campaign
- 18 Holiday Gifts For The Music Lover In Your Life
- Lorde Was Taylor Swift’s Manager For One Night, And One Night Only
- Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett Help Us Swing Into the Holidays With New H&M Commercial: Watch