When news of a split between Seal and Heidi Klum shocked the world, Seal took to the media to quell our unsettled emotions. On an appearance on “Ellen” the British singer wore his wedding ring proudly and declared that he had “no intention” of taking it off, saying “It’s a token of how I feel about this woman.”
I guess he’s feeling more distant from that woman now, because dude landed in Australia this morning sans ring. To top it all off, he drew attention to the fact by wearing bright yellow nail polish.
I don’t know what’s more upsetting, the fact that Seal and Heidi are really over, or the fact that it’s cool for men to wear nail polish now.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Linkin Park on Dealing with Loss and the Power of Community
- Artists React to the Death of Linkin Park’s Chester Bennington
- Chester Bennington Dead, Linkin Park Singer Commits Suicide By Hanging
- Luis Fonsi’s ‘Despacito’ Becomes Most Streamed Song of All Time
- Ryan Seacrest to Return as Host of ‘American Idol’