Earlier this week, Vogue magazine released their interview with GRAMMY award winner [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm], where she confessed she’s looking forward to spending some time away from the music scene, and spend it with her boyfriend. I mean, she swept the GRAMMYs this year. She’s pretty much accomplished everything a singer aspires for. So I get that…
But yesterday, things seemed to change in Adele.
What exactly changed?
“I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days.”
Looks like Adele has a bit of the post-GRAMMY high! Does that mean we have more sappy, sad, depressing music to look forward to? Maybe. But I have a big feeling that won’t be the case.
Stay tuned to Fresh1027.com for more news on Adele. But for now here’s a little bit of an Adele performance to hold you over:
Are you ready for Adele to come out with some new music? What direction do you think she should go with her sound? Stick to the good old-faithful? Or should she do something a bit different this time around?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Shares Statement about North Carolina’s Anti-LGBT Law
- Soul Asylum Announce Summer Tour Dates
- Kehlani Tackles Depression on New Song ’24/7′
- Prince was Set to Meet with an Addiction Specialist the Day He Died
- Watch Luke Skywalker Sing Celine Dion’s ‘All By Myself’
- Cyndi Lauper Collaborates with Willie Nelson, Vince Gill and Yodeling Jewel on ‘Detour’