Adam Lambert Performs In Studio: “Better Than I Know Myself” [Video]

Adam Lambert came by the Fresh studios today and performed his single “Better Than I Know Myself” for a select few lucky Glamberts! Fans got up close and personal with Adam during his visit and got to know him better than he knows himself! See what i did there?

[photogallerylink id=73130]

Check out Adam’s live performance of his new single “Better Than I Know Myself” off of his upcoming album Trespassing due to hit shelves on March 20th PLUS check out photos from his visit along with the meet & greet he had with some lucky Glamberts!

__________________

__________________

Seeing double? Nope, that’s just Adam’s official video for “Better Than I Know Myself!”

Watch Adam perform his debut single “Whataya Want From Me?” LIVE in the Fresh 102.7 Studios! >

Stay tuned for more Adam Lambert goodness on Fresh1027.com!

_____________________________________

Read More On Fresh1027.com:

[photogallerylink id=73137]

Comments

1. Leigh says:

Lambert has the finest voice in pop music today. He can take a song and, unlike most artists, change it up each time he sings it. Very much looking forward to his album which he has said will be very different from his first – great collaborators.

2. Emmy Lang says:

oh thank you – he sounds wonderful!

3. Awesome performance! Love his new accompaniment!

4. Clair says:

Exquisite. Who else can sing like this live? Yet, not hearing this beautiful song on the radio–too much Pit Bull, Kanye West, Nicki whoever and of course that really deep Madonna song.
    Get with it radio.

5. Adam has the most beautiful voice of any male pop singer in the music business including worldwide. I am fascinated with how he has so much control over his voice. I guess it is his classical training as a young boy and man. So glad his parents put him in Music theatre when he was 10 or we probably would never have had the pleasure of listening to his mesmerizing voice and looking at his physical beauty. I think 2012 is going to be his year.

6. Leslie says:

I just love Better Than I Know Myself! Please play it…lots!!!

7. Adam is the most phenomenal artist of this era…his voice is haunting and beautiful….not many artists can hit high notes that he can….hope to hear BTIKM on every radio station soon. Thank you fresh for the opportunity to see and hear Adam on your radio station !!!

1. Sharon says:

Wow this is 2nd time I heard this tape of BTIKM performance on your show. He sounds incredible doing an acoustic version of this beautiful song. AMAZING!

8. arran1213 says:

Simply beautiful in every single way. Thank you, what a treat for eyes and ears!

9. Eydie says:

Adam Lambert can sing anything. How he does it right off the cuff like that. No warming up. Such a talent. There is NO ONE like him!!!

10. Sharon says:

My third time back here to watch/listen to Adam’s acoustic performance of his new single. I can’t get enough of this beautiful song and how Adam can sing off the cuff like no one else.