Candy hearts, flowers, and champagne are all just details, but there’s one thing that makes Valentine’s Day actually work, and that’s music. Last.fm has broken down worldwide music plays to see who’s listening the most to songs with the tags “sex” and “romance,” and they’ve put it all together in a handy map for you to plan your future travels. Turns out you might want to go to Caracas and, um, Fresno?
In addition to mapping the ratio of romance to sex in playlists across the globe, Last.fm has also broken down the top Valentine’s day tracks by gender. Consider it your cheat sheet for tonight.
And for those of the romantic persuasion, they have also graphed out the timeline of a couple who met on Last.fm and have now gotten married. Awww, love does exist after all.
Romantics and other lovers might also want to check out the list of The Most Romantic Songs of All Time, as assembled by our friend at Metroylyrics. They also put together a Valentine’s Day Playlist that runs from Sonny & Cher to The Cure and includes Rihanna, Gordon Lightfoot, Al Green, and more in-between.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Monogamy Is Unnatural. What’s Your Unpopular Opinion?
- Gwen Stefani Christmas Album To Feature Duet with Blake Shelton
- Right Said Fred Shares Taylor Swift “Look” / “I’m Too Sexy” Mash-up
- Ed Sheeran Unveils ‘Perfect’ New Single and Lyric Video: Watch
- Watch Walk The Moon’s Video for Their New Single ‘One Foot’
- Win Tickets To See Niall Horan At PNC Or Jones Beach