Amazon Says NYC Is the LEAST Romantic City… New Yorkers Disagree!
Our city is known for a lot of things but this year, it claims a new title. New York City is the least romantic city in the U.S. according to Amazon’s announcement of the Top Romantic Cities in the U.S.
Just before Valentine’s Day each year, Amazon.com compiles sales data of romance novels, relationship books, romantic comedy movies, Barry White albums and sexual wellness products to identify the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the U.S. Knoxville, TN (WHAT?!?! WHERE?!?!) was named the most romantic while Miami was named the sexiest (OK… I can dig that).
But New York City came in LAST as the least romantic city in the country.
Jim, Kim and I all vehemently disagreed with their findings so we called upon our listeners to dispute Amazon and their cockamamie list! We heard stories of proposals and anniversaries, as well as Jim & Kim’s most romantic NYC moments as well.
Make sure to let us know what YOUR most romantic NYC moment was and help us prove Amazon wrong!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Gwen Stefani Working with Pharrell on New Solo Album
- U2 Become Eligible for 2015 GRAMMYs by Releasing Limited-Edition ‘Songs of Innocence’ Vinyl
- Annie Lennox Talks Feminism, Calls Beyonce ‘Feminist Lite’
- Watch the Video for Paul McCartney & Wings’ ‘Call Me Back Again’
- New Found Glory Claims One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Copies One of Their Songs