Amazon Says NYC Is the LEAST Romantic City… New Yorkers Disagree!
Our city is known for a lot of things but this year, it claims a new title. New York City is the least romantic city in the U.S. according to Amazon’s announcement of the Top Romantic Cities in the U.S.
Just before Valentine’s Day each year, Amazon.com compiles sales data of romance novels, relationship books, romantic comedy movies, Barry White albums and sexual wellness products to identify the Top 20 Most Romantic Cities in the U.S. Knoxville, TN (WHAT?!?! WHERE?!?!) was named the most romantic while Miami was named the sexiest (OK… I can dig that).
But New York City came in LAST as the least romantic city in the country.
Jim, Kim and I all vehemently disagreed with their findings so we called upon our listeners to dispute Amazon and their cockamamie list! We heard stories of proposals and anniversaries, as well as Jim & Kim’s most romantic NYC moments as well.
Make sure to let us know what YOUR most romantic NYC moment was and help us prove Amazon wrong!!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’
- Beyoncé & Jay Z Might Be Working on a Joint Album