If you thought the last few months were tough as [lastfm link_type="artist_info"]Adele[/lastfm] took time off to heal her voice, it’s going to be a rough half decade. The songstress is going to be taking five years off she told Vogue magazine.
The break is apparently to focus on her relationship with new boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“I am f—ing off for four or five years,” Adele told the magazine. “If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.”
This seems to be a big change in the mood of Adele’s first two records. 19 & 21, which both landed the Brit GRAMMYs, and were both spurred on by recent break-ups.
So in five years, what will Adele do?
“I don’t know what I’ll do,” she added. “Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.”
So we’ll have to hold on to “Someone Like You” and “Chasing Pavements” until this hiatus is over. Now I feel like writing a break up album!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- Willie Nelson Teams Up with Harry Connick Jr. on Holiday Track ‘When I’m Home’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Jim & Kim’s 12 Days Of Christmas Toys: Barbie Digital Makeover Mirror
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- New Jersey’s ‘Men In Kilts’: For ALL Of Your Handyman Needs!