If you thought the last few months were tough as [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] took time off to heal her voice, it’s going to be a rough half decade. The songstress is going to be taking five years off she told Vogue magazine.
The break is apparently to focus on her relationship with new boyfriend Simon Konecki.
“I am f—ing off for four or five years,” Adele told the magazine. “If I am constantly working, my relationships fail. So at least now I can have enough time to write a happy record. And be in love and be happy.”
This seems to be a big change in the mood of Adele’s first two records. 19 & 21, which both landed the Brit GRAMMYs, and were both spurred on by recent break-ups.
So in five years, what will Adele do?
“I don’t know what I’ll do,” she added. “Get married. Have some kids. Plant a nice vegetable patch.”
So we’ll have to hold on to “Someone Like You” and “Chasing Pavements” until this hiatus is over. Now I feel like writing a break up album!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono and Lupita Nyong’o Dedicate Broadway Performance to Abducted Girls
- ‘Hamilton’ Sets All-Time Tony Nominations Record
- Kevin Durant was Surprised to Hear His Name in Drake’s Song
- 2016 Met Gala: Behind the Scenes with Music Royalty
- Pearl Jam to Release Single Featuring Beyoncé
- Katy Perry Sends Heartfelt Video Message to Dying Fan