[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards tonight. She paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Facetimes Fan Battling Stage 4 Cancer
- Chainsmokers, Keith Urban, Aerosmith to Play NCAA March Madness Music Festival
- 5 Costly Songwriting Similarities
- Fifth Harmony’s Lauren Jauregui Bares Almost All for Photo Shoot
- Artists Send Love to London after Parliament Attack