[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards tonight. She paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Demi Lovato Announces New Album ‘Tell Me You Love Me’
- Prince’s 1987 Concert Movie ‘Sign o’ the Times’ Headed to Showtime
- ‘Macarena’ Dance Lands Saudi Teen in Hot Water with Police
- Meghan Trainor Denounces Anti-Marriage Equality Ad Using Her Picture
- Taylor Swift Announces New Album ‘Reputation’