[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards tonight. She paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Vodpod videos no longer available.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Hanks Recreates ‘Big’ Rap
- Carson and Cane’s Couple’s Court: ‘Embarrassing Soccer Mom’
- 11 Totally Epic Taylor Swift Squad Moments
- Preview Lady Gaga on ‘Carpool Karaoke’
- Lady Gaga and Dad Get Matching ‘Joanne’ Tattoos