[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Jennifer Hudson[/lastfm] gave one of the best performances at The 54th Annual GRAMMY Awards tonight. She paid tribute to the late Whitney Houston with a performance of her song, “I Will Always Love You.” It was a beautiful and moving rendition of the song. A perfect tribute to the late singer.
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Drake on Adele’s ‘Hotline Bling’ Remix Offer: “I’ll Do Anything with Adele”
- Chris Brown Pledges to Donate Portion of ‘Royalty’ Pre-Orders for Christmas
- Erykah Badu Shades Iggy Azalea at Soul Train Music Awards: “What You’re Doing Is Definitely Not Rap”
- Win Walt Disney Records’ The Legacy Collection
- Win A Disney Holiday Gift Basket