The late [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Whitney Houston[/lastfm] (who died Saturday, Feb. 11, at age 48) will always be remembered for her musical talents. Houston’s career spanned decades, launching her to the top of the music world in the 1980s and ’90s. We look back on Whitney’s life through her songs.
5. I Wanna Dance With Somebody
4. One Moment in Time
3. How Will I Know
2. Greatest Love of All
1. I Will Always Love You
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Officially Parents, But What’s Up With the Baby’s Name?
- Shawn Mendes Pokes Fun of Jimmy Fallon on ‘The Tonight Show’
- Adele on Quitting Smoking: ‘I’m Convinced That’s Made my Voice Weaker’
- Diddy Donates $1 Million to Howard University Scholarship Fund
- 5 Best Songs on Shawn Mendes’ ‘Illuminate’