I’ll admit it, I’ve been known to get lost for hour long gaps in the Missed Connections section of Craigslist. Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve also been an MC a couple of times.
Apparently I’m not the only one that considers those little online declarations of love and longing a guilty pleasure, one Brooklyn-based children’s book illustrator has taken them to heart and canvas and put together a book of real Missed Connections illustrated.
If this lil video doesn’t get you into the lovey-dovey Valentine’s spirit, you may be doomed to the Casual Encounters section.
Have YOU ever been a “Missed Connection?” Did you follow up? How did it all work out? I’d love to hear some of your
horror stories. Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- R. Kelly’s Ex-Girlfriend Details Alleged Abuse
- Macklemore Reveals How He & Kesha Became Fast Friends
- Justin Bieber’s Tattoo Artist Details the Pop Star’s New Ink
- Niall Horan on Mom Being His Biggest Fan
- Katy Perry Crashes Wedding Reception in St. Louis
- Sam Smith: ‘I Feel Just as Much Woman as I am Man”