I’ll admit it, I’ve been known to get lost for hour long gaps in the Missed Connections section of Craigslist. Not to toot my own horn, but I’ve also been an MC a couple of times.
Apparently I’m not the only one that considers those little online declarations of love and longing a guilty pleasure, one Brooklyn-based children’s book illustrator has taken them to heart and canvas and put together a book of real Missed Connections illustrated.
If this lil video doesn’t get you into the lovey-dovey Valentine’s spirit, you may be doomed to the Casual Encounters section.
Have YOU ever been a “Missed Connection?” Did you follow up? How did it all work out? I’d love to hear some of your
horror stories. Sound off in the comments section below!
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Bruno Mars Brings The Party with ’24K Magic’ [Interview]
- Taylor Swift’s ‘Fearless’ Continued Her Country Reign
- Dr. Luke Disputes Aspects of Kesha’s New York Times Profile
- Katy Perry Shades Taylor Swift at Kanye West Concert
- Kesha Has Written 22 New Songs
- Jay Z Bids on Prince’s Unreleased Music: Report